Clinic Covid-19 Safety Protocols
Blossom Acupuncture is open for business. Safety is my top priority so you can feel comfortable getting the self-care and health support you need. In addition to following public health guidelines, there are a number of changes in the clinic, which has been reorganized with these safety protocols in mind.
The following are covid-prevention protocols we have implemented:
- Please do not come to your appointment if you do not feel well. Please let me know and we can reschedule if you are sick.
- I will be wearing a mask during your visit, and you can choose to mask or not. I have extra disposable masks available if you need one.
- There is disposable table paper.
- We have HEPA air purifiers in treatment rooms and reception area.
- Please bring your own water bottle, if needed.
- Please bring your own eye pillow if you'd like. Feel free to bring a blanket or something to cover yourself with if you tend to run cold. We have table warmers and heat lamps available.
I look forward to being a part of your health care needs at this time. It is my hope that you feel safe in our clinic and have a relaxing, healing experience.