Clinic Covid-19 Safety Protocols
Blossom Acupuncture is open for business for a limited number of patients. Safety is my top priority so you can feel comfortable getting the self-care and health support you need. In addition to following public health guidelines, there are a number of changes in the clinic, which has been reorganized with these safety protocols in mind.
The following are covid-prevention protocols we have implemented:
- We have removed anything that is not easily disinfected.
- There will be disposable table paper and plastic pillowcases which can be wiped down.
- We have HEPA air purifiers in treatment rooms and reception area.
- Please bring your own water bottle, if needed.
- Please bring your own eye pillow if you'd like. Feel free to bring a blanket or something to cover yourself with if you tend to run cold. We have heat lamps available.
- I will be wearing a mask during your visit, and ask that you wear one as well. I have extra disposable masks available if you need one.
Before your follow up appointments I will send a brief pre-treatment health screening via text (unless we have another pre-screening health agreement in place)
On the day of your treatment:
- Upon parking, please text me from your car, letting me know you're here and I will greet you at the clinic door.
- When you arrive I'll take your temperature with a contactless thermometer. I will have a Covid-19 Informed Consent checklist form for you to review, sign and bring in on your first visit (or I will have a copy available).
- Hand sanitizer is available before and after the treatment.
My appointment scheduling may be somewhat limited to ensure I have time to sanitize frequently touched surfaces between patients.
I look forward to being a part of your health care needs at this time. I know that these are a lot of new procedures to get used to, but it is my hope that you feel safe in our clinic and can have a relaxing, healing experience.