Clinic Covid-19 Safety Protocols
Blossom Acupuncture is open for business. Safety is my top priority so you can feel comfortable getting the self-care and health support you need. In addition to following public health guidelines, there are a number of changes in the clinic, which has been reorganized with these safety protocols in mind.
The following are covid-prevention protocols we have implemented:
- I will be wearing a mask during your visit, and ask that you wear one as well regardless of your vaccination status Once you are resting with the needles in the treatment rooms you may choose to remove your mask, if you are vaccinated. I have extra disposable masks available if you need one.
- There will be disposable table paper and plastic pillowcases which can be wiped down.
- We have HEPA air purifiers in treatment rooms and reception area.
- Please bring your own water bottle, if needed.
- Please bring your own eye pillow if you'd like. Feel free to bring a blanket or something to cover yourself with if you tend to run cold. We have heat lamps available.
- Hand sanitizer is available before and after the treatment.
My appointment scheduling may be somewhat limited to ensure I have time to sanitize frequently touched surfaces between patients.
I look forward to being a part of your health care needs at this time. It is my hope that you feel safe in our clinic and have a relaxing, healing experience.