Clinic Covid-19 Safety Protocols
Blossom Acupuncture is open for business. Safety is my top priority so you can feel comfortable getting the self-care and health support you need. In addition to following public health guidelines, there are a number of changes in the clinic, which has been reorganized with these safety protocols in mind.
The following are covid-prevention protocols we have implemented (updated 6/15/21):
- I will be wearing a mask during your visit, and ask that you wear one as well if you are NOT fully vaccinated. Please wear a mask in the waiting room, but feel free to remove it in the treatment rooms if you are vaccinated. I have extra disposable masks available if you need one.
- There will be disposable table paper and plastic pillowcases which can be wiped down.
- We have HEPA air purifiers in treatment rooms and reception area.
- Please bring your own water bottle, if needed.
- Please bring your own eye pillow if you'd like. Feel free to bring a blanket or something to cover yourself with if you tend to run cold. We have heat lamps available.
- Hand sanitizer is available before and after the treatment.
My appointment scheduling may be somewhat limited to ensure I have time to sanitize frequently touched surfaces between patients.
I look forward to being a part of your health care needs at this time. It is my hope that you feel safe in our clinic and have a relaxing, healing experience.